2021 Skoda Octavia Pros and Cons:
Skoda has finally launched the new Octavia in Indian market. The car looks sharp and sportier than before and Skoda has given this car a lot of appeal. The car comes in just 2 variants namely, 2.0 Style and 2.0 L&K. The car is filled with so many features and now it became lot more powerful than before. Apart from its pros, the car also has some cons. So we’ll discuss about all those in today’s article. So read the full article on 2021 Skoda Octavia Pros and Cons to know more about it.
First let’s talk about the pros.
- The car gets a powerful 2.0-L TSI motor which pulls this car from 0-100 in just 7 seconds.
- It’s a feature loaded car.
- The interior of the car stands for the motto of VW group, simple yet elegance.
- Exterior design of the car looks so good.
- It offers a good comfortable ride quality.
- Fit & Finish of the car is very good.
- Build quality of the car is fantastic (5 star rating in Euro NCAP).
- Quality of the materials are also good.
- Greta NVH levels.
- The engine is quite refined.
- The car has a top speed of over 210 kmph.
- Offers good highway ride.
These are Pros of the car. Now let’s discuss about the Cons of all-new 2021 Skoda Octavia.
- It doesn’t feel fun to drive car like its predecessor.
- It lacks a diesel motor.
- The car doesn’t have feel good factor as it lacks physical buttons which are replaced by a touch screen display which is not very convenient to use.
- Octavia was known for its driving dynamics. But it lacks that in this new generation.
- High speed stability is not that good as it jiggles at high speed which is because of its soft suspension.
- Although it has so many features, it lacks features like a sunroof.
- The cost of the car is bit costly.
These prices are On-Road Mangalore.
So this was all about the 2021 Skoda Octavia Pros and Cons. Now let’s have a look at basic specifications of the car.
2021 Skoda Octavia Engine Specifications:
So the Skoda Octavia 2021 is powered by a 2.0-L, Inline-4-cylinders, Turbocharged I4 DOHC, BS6 petrol engine which produces 188 bhp of power @4180 rpm and 320 Nm of torque @1500 rpm. The power goes to the front wheels (FWD) via a 7-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) Automatic gearbox which is electronically connected. You can also take manual control over the gearbox using paddle shifters. But there is no tiptronic function on offer.
2021 Skoda Octavia Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, Dimension & Weight:
The car weighs 1430 kgs and has 4689 mm length, 1829 mm width, 1469 mm height, 2680 mm wheelbase and 137 mm of ground clearance. The front suspension is MacPherson while the rear one is Multilink. Both the wheels are equipped with disc brakes and both has 205/55 section tyres with 17 inch wheels. The tyres are radial tubeless ones. The turning radius of the 2021 Skoda Octavia is 5.1 metres.
2021 Skoda Octavia Colours:
The 2021 Skoda Octavia is offered in 5 different colours which includes Lava Blue, Maple Brown, Magic Black, Brilliant Silver and Candy White.
Thank You for reading the article on 2021 Skoda Octavia Pros and Cons.