BAJAJ PULSAR 220F BS6 GETS NEW FI SYSTEM IN 2020
Legendary BAJAJ PULSAR 220F now Gets FI system with BS6 Emission Norm.
- PULSAR 220f Now Available at Dealership Price 1.17 ex-showroom Delhi which is approx 9000/- More Expensive than the BS4 variant. In Addition , BS6 Model Gets New FI system and Catalytic Converter as standard varient to full fill bs6 norms.
- After Adding FI system in pulsar 220f bikes start in 1 self in any season any condition and anywhere also increase in mileage efficiency.
- Due to BS6 Norms Bike Makes 20.9 bhp of power at 8500rpm and 18.5nm of torque. The bike Mechanically and Graphically unchanged.
- Bajaj Offered Still Single channel front ABS in 2020.
- BAJAJ Bikes are not realible Than TVS,YAMAHA,HONDA & SUZUKI.
- Colours Option Still Same as BS4: Blue and Red
- Features are also the same as Bs4 Projector Headlights, Analog and digital meter Console, Same oil Cooling System and led tail light.
- Pulsar 220f compete with gixxer sf, fz 250,Apache rtr 200,Ns 200.
- Weight is increased by 5kg due to the addition of FI system and Catalytic Converter. Total Weight 160kg.
- Large 15litre Fuel tank for Cover Long Distance without refueling and gives Mileage 40kmpl+.
- Tubeless Rear and front Tyres, uses 120/80-17 rear wide Tyre and 90/90-17 Front tyre.
The motorcycle’s performance numbers as provided by the Nitin Autoroids are:-
- Max. speed: 140+ km/h (86.92 mph).
- 0-60km/h (37.2 mph): (time in sec):3.6s
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph): (time in sec): 10.5s
DRAG/LONG RACE RESULTS WITH PULSAR 220F
|Pulsar 220 vs RTR 200 4v||DRAG/LONG RACE||220 Wins|
|Pulsar 220 vs KTM DUKE/RC 200||LONG RACE ONLY||220 Wins|
|Pulsar 220 vs FZ25||DRAG/LONG RACE||220 Wins|
|Pulsar 220 vs R15 v3||DRAG RACE ONLY||220 Wins|
|Pulsar 220 vs GIXXER SF 150||LONG/DRAG RACE||220 Wins|