New BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110CC
The BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110 is the most stylish scooter in its segment. The bike gets excellent body graphics which enhances the aesthetic looks of the scooter by great extend. The scooter also gets some amazing features along with an amazing 110 cc engine. Read the article to know more about it.
- Power : 8 bhp @7,500 rpm
- Torque : 8.75 Nm @5,500 rpm
- Displacement : 110.9 cc
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- Fuel delivery system : Fuel Injection
- Fuel tank capacity : 5 Litres
- Transmission : CVT
- Kerb Weight : 112 kgs
- Front tyre : 90/90-12
- Rear tyre : 90/100-10
- Tyre type : Tubeless Non Radial
- Front Suspension : Telescopic Hydraulic
- Rear suspension : Unit Swing with Spring Loaded Hydraulic Damper
- Seat height : 775 mm
- Ground clearance : 155 mm
So mechanically, the Hero Maestro Edge 110 is powered by a 110.9 cc 4-Stroke, Single Cylinder, Air Cooled, Fuel Injected, BS6 petrol motor which produces 8 bhp of power and 8.75 Nm of torque. The scooter is mated to a CVT gearbox. This scooter can return you around 40-45 kmpl of mileage.
The scooter gets 130 mm front and rear drum brakes along which is fitted to 12 inch front and 10 inch rear tyres. These Alloy wheels are Tubeless but not Radial.
The scooter has 1,843 mm length, 715 mm width, 1,188 mm height, 1,261 mm wheelbase, 115 mm ground clearance and 775 mm Seat Height.
The scooter is best suited for city rides and returns very good mileage. So, this is a proper blend of both decent power and decent mileage. The scooter also has so many pros along with cons which you’ll be reading further.
- As we mentioned above, the scooter is well suited for city rides as it has decent low end punch and you can go for occasional rides with your loved ones too.
- Hero has showrooms and service centers all around India. So, maintaining the scooter won’t be a problem.
- After sale service of the scooter is great and parts are available throughout the India. So it shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- The service cost of the scooter is also very minimal so, parts replacement and service should not be a burden on your pocket.
So, no vehicle is perfect. This fact applies to this scooter also. Along with Pros, the scooter also has some cons which you need to consider before buying one.
- The NVH levels of the scooter is not that great. So many buyers faces this issue when their scooter crosses 10k kms mark. In-fact, my relative also owns one and he is kind of pissed off of the vibrations and rattling sound of the bike which brings us to the next point.
- The scooter is not well built. It has so much poor plastics and every time it goes off the road (in the sense some bad roads, not hard core offroad), the plastics actually starts rattling. So you have to consider this point before buying one. So to put it, the fit & finish and build quality is not up to the mark.
- The scooter also doesn’t have a well refined engine. The engine is not that reliable too. The bike starts vibrating and might give you trouble in terms of engine reliability. So, some of the Japanese competitors of the scooter are better in terms of engine.
So these are all some of the Pros and Cons of the bike. Please do consider these points before buying one.
COLORS PRICE AND ALTERNATIVES:
The BS6 Hero Maestro Edge 110 is available in 6 different colors which includes, Panther Black, Candy Blazing Red, Techno Blue, Seal Silver, Pearl Fadeless White and Midnight Blue.
The scooter is available in 2 different variants,
|VARIANTS||DRUM BRAKE ALLOY WHEELS LX||ALLOY WHEELS|
|PRICE||79,554 ON-ROAD||81,162 ON-ROAD|
All the prices mentioned are On-Road Mangalore.
You can also look at