DUKE 390 HIGHLIGHTS
First of all NEW BS6 KTM DUKE 390 2020 Gets a Bi-Directional Quick Shifter as Standard.
- Awesome Aggressive naked look inspires form its Bigger sibling Super Duke 390.
- Available in Two New Colour and Graphics: Orange White Ceramic and White Silver Metallic
- Price increase by 4715 more than BS4 Model. Now, BS6 Model 2.53 ex-showroom Delhi.(Value for Money)
- Powerful Power Output 43.5bhp and 37nm of torque Similarly as Bs4 , Provided Value for Money Performance.
- 1 Thing You Noticed About KTM Bikes are Not Reliable as Yamaha, Honda & Kawasaki.
- Mileage 25 kmpl in city and 30+ on Highway
- Duke 390 bs6 Gets 13.5 litre of fuel tank For long-distance rides.
- Light Weight (163kg) Performance Sports Bike as Result an Easy to control in city traffic but Wobbling at High Speed on the highway after 150kmph.
- Comfortable riding Posture than Apache RR310, R3, NINJA, and its sports sibling rc390 for covers more long-distance( 500km) continuously Without any body pain or stress.
- Gets TFT coloured display console with smartphone connectivity to get more Riding info and Phone/msg notifications.
- Three ABS OptionAvaliable – ON ,OFF(only rear tyre ABS off) and Supermoto ABS.
DUKE 390 Performance
The motorcycle’s performance numbers as provided by the Nitin Autoroids are:-
- Max. speed: 175 km/h (108.74 mph).
- 0-60 km/h (37 mph): (time in sec): 2.5 s.
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph): (time in sec): 5.7s
1-6TH GEAR TOP SPEED
All gear 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th gear TOP SPEED on the eastern peripheral expressway.
DRAG/LONG RACE RESULTS WITH RR310
|DOMINAR 400 UG vs KTM DUKE390||DRAG/LONG RACE||DUKE390 Wins|
|KTM Adventure 390 vs DUKE390||LONG/DRAG RACE||DUKE390 Wins|
|NINJA 300 vs Duke390||DRAG RACE ONLY||DUKE390 Wins|
|RR310 vs DUKE390||LONG/DRAG RACE||DUKE390 Wins|
|Yamaha R3 vs DUKE390||LONG/DRAG||R3 Wins|