Top 5 Upcoming Bikes Launching in India June 2020
Many motorcycle launches got delayed because of this pandemic disease. So now, most of the motorcycles which supposed to be launch earlier this year are going to launch soon onwards. Here, are such Top 5 Bikes that are launch in July 2020.
1. HONDA CB650R:
So now, the famous Japanese bike manufacturer Honda is going to launch the naked counterpart of the CBR650R, the Honda CB650R. The new Honda CB650R expected to get the same in-line four-cylinder engine which is there in the CBR650R. And according to rumors, it could get 648.72cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, inline-four-cylinder engine. That engine produced 85.9 bhp of power and 60.1 nm of torque and mated with a 6-speed gearbox. And the price will be around 7 – 8 lakh (ex-showroom).
- 310 MM DUAL-DISC BRAKE AT FRONT
- 240 MM REAR DISC
- FRONT TYRE – 120/70 ZR-17 M/C (58W)
- REAR TYRE – 180/55 ZR-17 M/C (73W)
- 41 MM – USD FORKS (FRONT SUSPENSION)
- PRO-LINK MONO-SHOCK (REAR SUSPENSION)
- DIAMOND TYPE CHASSIS
2. KAWASAKI Z 400:
Kawasaki is planning to launch the naked counterpart of the Ninja 400, the Z400. This bike powered by the same 400cc engine which is there in Ninja 400. The 399cc fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine packs-up 49 bhp of maximum power and 38 Nm of peak torque. This bike is going to replace the Z 300 from the market.
- LED HEADLIGHTS
- FULL DIGITAL INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
- DUAL-CHANNEL ABS
- LED TAILLIGHTS, INDICATORS
- GONNA BE LIGHTER THAN THE NINJA 400 BY 1 KG
- UNDERPINNED BY THE STEEL TRELLIS FRAME
- KERB WEIGHT WILL BE 167 KG
- 785 MM SEAT HEIGHT (MORE SUITABLE FOR SHORT RIDERS)
- 41 MM FORKS UPFRONT
- MONO-SHOCK SUSPENSION AT REAR
- 310 MM DISC AT FRONT AND 220 MM DISK BRAKES THE REAR WHEEL.
The Z400 will be slightly cheaper than the Ninja 400, which is going to sale in the Indian market. The ex-showroom price will be around 4.99 lakh.
3. DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4:
The Ducati streetfighter V4 is a naked counterpart of the astonishing Ducati Panigale V4. And the streetfighter V4 gets that sharp and aggressive body styling. The streetfighter V4 powered by the same 1103 cc engine which is there in the Panigale V4. The streetfighter V4 is powered by the 1,103 cc liquid-cooled, fuel-injected, V4 engine which puts out 208 bhp power and 123 nm of torque. You can opt for Akrapovic if you want the more power. So, that Akrapovic exhaust increases the max power to 217 bhp and peak torque to 130nm and that engine cuts out the weight by 6kg!
- AVAILABLE WITH V4 AND V4 S MODELS
- BOTH COMES WITH SIX-AXIS IMU-INTEGRATED ELECTRONICS SUITE
- THE V4 S GETS ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED OHLINS SUSPENSION, STEERING DAMPER AND FORGED ALUMINIUM MARCHESINI WHEELS.
- THE STANDARD V4 GETS SHOWA BPF FRONT FORKS, SACHS REAR MONOSHOCK AND STEERING DAMPER.
The streetfighter will be available for the price point of around 18 – 22 lakh (ex-showroom)
DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4: 18 LAKH (ex-showroom)
DUCATI STREETFIGHTER V4 S: 22 LAKH (ex-showroom)
4. SUZUKI V-STORM 1050:
Suzuki has unveiled the adventure bike V-Storm 1050 in EICMA 2019. So now this bike is going to be launched in India. The bike will be available with two variants – Standard and the XT variant. The standard version of the bike is more oriented towards road while the XT variant meant for off-roading. Both the bikes use the same 1037 cc from the V-Storm 1000. But the engine will be now BS-6 (Euro-5) compliant.
- DUAL-CHANNEL ABS
- GETS FULLY ADJUSTABLE USD FORKS FROM KYB AND PRE-LOAD ADJUSTABLE MONOSHOCK AT THE REAR
- BOTH GETS 310 MM DUAL DISC BRAKES AT FRONT
The competition for this bike in the Indian market will be Honda Africa Twin, BMW R 1250 GS, Triumph Tiger 900.
5. BENELLI TNT 600 
Benelli is going to launch the facelifted and BS-6 model of the TNT 600 for the Indian market, and It unveiled on the 2019 EICMA Motorshow. The new BS-6 Benelli TNT 600 will be having the 600 cc liquid-cooled, a fuel-injected motor that produces 79.3 bhp of power and 54.6 nm of torque.
- LED HEADLIGHTS, TAILLIGHTS, INDICATORS
- DUAL-CHANNEL ABS
- TFT INSTRUMENT CLUSTER
- GETS NEW GREEN AND WHITE PAINT SCHEMES
- GETS 50 MM INVERTED FORKS UPFRONT AND PRELOAD, REBOUND ADJUSTABLE MONO-SHOCK SUSPENSION AT REAR.
- BIKE RIDES ON THE 120/70 FRONT TYRE AND 180/55 BACK TYRE.