CHANGES TO THE CURRENT MODEL:
- Revised front bumper
- Revised alloy wheels
- Revised headlights
- Revised fog lamps
- Gets sequential turn indicators
- Dual tone alloy wheels in the Fortuner Legender
- Small changes in the tail lights
- Redesigned rear bumper and tail light in the Fortuner Legender
- Ventilated seats
- 8-inch touch screen display
- Connected car features
- Android Auto & Apple Car Play
- 11 JBL Speakers for 4WD & 6 speakers for 2WD
- Wireless charging (Exclusive for Legender)
- Cruise control across all the variants
- Auto Limit Slip Differential & Lockable Differential
- Front parking sensors
- Kick sensor for tail gates (wave the leg to open the tail gate)
- Ambient Lights (Exclusive for Legender)
- Rear USB ports (Exclusive for Legender)
- White Pearl Crystal Shine with Black roof color (Exclusive for Legender)
VARIANTS AND PRICE:
|2.7 Petrol 2WD MT||37.79 L|
|2.7 Petrol 2WD AT||39.90 L|
|2.8 Diesel 2WD MT||41.04 L|
|2.8 Diesel 2WD AT||43.98 L|
|2.8 Diesel 4WD MT||44.35 L|
|2.8 Diesel 4WD AT||47.20 L|
|Legender 4WD AT||47.39 L|
*All the prices mentioned are On-Road Bangalore.
The new 2021 Toyota Fortuner is available in 2 engine options which are 1 diesel and 1 petrol motor. The 2.7-L, Inline-4 Cylinders, DOHC Petrol engine produces 164 bhp of power and 245 Nm of torque.
The 2021 Toyota Fortuner comes with another engine. So this 2.8-L, Inline-4 Cylinders, DOHC, BS6 Diesel engine is tuned differently for Automatic and Manual Transmission models. This engine produces 201 bhp of power @ 3400 rpm and 420 Nm of torque @ 1400 rpm in the manual variant while this same engine produces 201 bhp @ 3000 rpm and 500 Nm of torque @ 1600 rpm in the Automatic variant.
As we told the new 2021 Toyota Fortuner is available in both manual and automatic gearbox options. So the SUV is available in 6-speed manual and 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox.
WHEELS, BRAKES, DIMENSION AND SUSPENSION
The new 2021 Toyota Fortuner has 4795 mm length, 1855 mm width, 1835 mm height and 2745 mm wheelbase. So the SUV is huge in size. The front suspension duty is done by the Double Wishbone suspension with stabilizer and the 4-Link with coil spring and stabilizer does the rear suspension duty really amazing. Now the SUV gets 4 ventilated disc brakes while the wheel size is 265/60-R18 at both front and rear. The turning radius of the SUV is 5.8-meters.
The new 2021 Toyota Fortuner is available in 8 different color options which includes, Sparkling Black Crystal Shine, Phantom Brown, Super White, Attitude Black, Avant-Garde Bronze, Grey Metallic, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver metallic and White Pearl Crystal Shine with Black roof which is exclusive for Legender.
Visit the official Toyota website to know more about the exact On-Road Price in your city.
More articles on the 2021 BS6 Toyota Fortuner/Legender