Finally, Bajaj Pulsar NS200 ABS Now Available in BS6 Variant.
- The Power of bike Increase by 1 bhp and 0.3nm Now Bike produces output 24.5bhp 9700 rpm and 18.6 NM of torque at 8000 rpm Because of bs6 variant Ns200 Gets Fi System while bs4 unit power output offer 23.5bhp and 18.3NM Torque.Power tuning Similar to Pulsar RS200 BS6.
- Ns 200 bs6 has launched at Price 1.25 lakh ex-showroom making it over Price Increase by 10000/- more Expensive than the Bs4 Model.
- In Addition, the BS6 Model gets the Catalytic converter and Fuel injection system as standard for full fill bs6 Norms.
- Weight Increase by 2kg, Apart from BS6 FI system and Catalytic convertor, Ns200 BS6 remains cosmetically and mechanically unchanged.
- Pulsar NS200 Directly competition to Tvs Apache RTR200, Hero Xtreme 200.
- Mileage 36kmpl in city and 40+kmpl on the highway.
- Single Channel Front ABS Same as BS4 unit.
- Tubeless Rear and front Tyres It uses 130/70-17 rear wide Tyre and 100/80-17 Front tyre.
- Available Colour-Graphite Black, Mirage White, Wild Red, Fiery Yellow.
The motorcycle’s performance numbers as provided by the Nitin Autoroids are:-
- Max. speed: 144 km/h (89.4775 mph).
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph): (time in sec): 10.28s
1-6TH GEAR TOP SPEED
All gear 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th gear TOP SPEED on the eastern peripheral expressway.
|1 st||50 kmph|
|2 nd||69 kmph|
|3 rd||92 kmph|
|4 th||116 kmph|
|5 th||132 kmph|
DRAG/LONG RACE RESULTS WITH NS200
|Pulsar NS 200 vs RTR 200 4v||DRAG/LONG RACE||NS 200 Wins|
|Pulsar NS 200 vs KTM DUKE/RC 200||LONG/DRAG RACE||NS 200 Wins|
|Pulsar NS 200 vs Gixxer 250||LONG RACE ONLY||NS 200 Wins|
|Pulsar NS 200 vs R15 v3||LONG/DRAG RACE||NS 200 Wins|
|Pulsar NS 200 vs RS200||LONG/DRAG||Similar Result|