BS6 BAJAJ PULSAR NS160 FI ENGINE MAKES 17.2 PS POWER BEST IN SEGMENT
BAJAJ PULSAR NS160 FI gets more powerful performance, sporty looks, and Fuel-Injected engine.
- NS160 bs6 launched at price 1.03lakh which is 9200/- expensive than its previous bs4 model.
- If we compare NS160 with its Competitor Apache RTR 160 4v, pulsar produces 1.2 bhp more power but lacks reliability in terms of Quality. This is the major issue with this bike, Thatswhy Customers Buy Any Other 160cc bike such as Apache, Hornet, Gixxer, Yamaha Fz. Which has more features and more Reliable than Any Pulsar. But After BS6 Norms Pulsar Get Improvement in power and Fuel System. In terms of Power, No One Can beat NS160 FI BS6.
- Weight Increase by 3kg, Now Weight of bike 151kg. Apart from the BS6 FI system and Catalytic convertor, Ns160 BS6 remains cosmetically and mechanically unchanged.
- The company Added Reflectors on both sides of the Front telescopic fork. Also, Increase in wheelbase by 2mm.
- Pulsar160 gets single-channel ABS,260mm front 230mm rear disk Brakes with 17 inches 90-section front and 120-section rear tubeless tyres.
- 160.3cc oil Cooled Engine Produces max 17.2 Bhp of power Which even 180cc bike not generated and comes with 5-speed Transmission.
- Available colour in pulsar NS160 – White, Blue and Red.
- NS160 looks Inspire From its bigger Brother NS200 but Due to 100 front and 120 rear tyre size bikes looks not that great as NS200.
HERE ARE SOME IMAGES OF BLUE COLOUR NS 160 BS6 FI
BS6 NS160 FI performance numbers as provided by the Nitin Autoroids are:-
- Max. speed: 135+ km/h (88.83 mph).
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph): (time in sec): 14.28s
DRAG/LONG RACE RESULTS WITH PULSAR NS 160 FI
|Pulsar NS 160 vs RTR 160 4v||DRAG/LONG RACE||Result Awaited|
|Gixxer vs PULSAR NS 160||LONG/DRAG RACE||NS 160 Wins|
|Yamaha FZ vs NS 160 BS6||DRAG/LONG RACE||NS 160 Wins|
|Honda Hornet 160R vs NS 160 BS6||LONG/DRAG RACE||NS 160 Wins|