- Honda to hike the price of its Royal Enfield competitor
- Both DLX and DLX Pro variants gets price hike
- The DLX variant gets a price hike of 1,500 rupees
- The DLX Pro variant gets a price hike of 2,500 rupees
- Now the Ex-Showroom prices of both the models starts from 1,86,500 and 1,92,500 rupees respectively.
- Now the Honda H’Ness CB350 is costlier than the Royal Enfield 350s
The Honda H’Ness CB350 is a modern classic cruiser bike which was launched to compete with the likes of Royal Enfield Classic/Bullet 350, Jawa Classic/42. The bike gets LED lighting all over it with top notch hardware. The bike vibrates way less than its competition.
The Honda H’ness CB350 is powered by a 348 cc, air cooled, fuel injected, BS6 motor which churns out 21 bhp of power and 30 Nm of torque. The bike gets Bluetooth enabled instrument cluster along with Honda’s Selectable Torque Control System across the variants.
More articles on the Honda H’Ness CB 350:
Image Source: Google