KTM is well known for their performance motorcycles which have so much grunt throughout the rev band. So the Duke 200 is not an exception for that. The bike has good initial punch along with mid range punch. But the top end performance is missing from this bike. So read the whole article on the KTM Duke 200 BS6 to know everything about the bike along with Pros and Cons.
- Power : 24.6 bhp @ 10,000 rpm
- Torque : 19.2 Nm @ 8,000 rpm
- Displacement : 199.5 cc
- Cooling System : Liquid Cooling
- Fuel delivery system : Fuel Injection
- Fuel tank capacity : 13.5 Litres
- Transmission : 6 speed manual
- Kerb Weight : 159 kgs
- Front tyre : 110/70
- Rear tyre : 150/60
- Tyre type : Tubeless Radial
- Front Suspension : USD
- Rear suspension : Monoshock
- Seat height : 818 mm
- Ground clearance : 155 mm
- Chassis : Steel Trellis Frame
- HAS GOOD INITIAL AND MID RANGE PUNCH
- THE BIKE FEELS PREMIUM
- STANDS OUT AESTHETICALLY
- EASY TO MANEUVER
- HAS GOOD RIDING COMFORT
- LOADED WITH FEATURES
- THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER HAS SO MANY FEATURES
- ENGINE DOES HEATS UP IN BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC
- AVERAGE MILEAGE
- SLIGHTLY OVERPRICED BIKE
- TOP END PERFORMANCE IS MISSING
The BS6 KTM Duke 200 gets all the basic features like digital odometer, DRLs, dual channel ABS, automatic headlight on, digital speedometer, fuel gauge, tachometer, side stand alarm, 2 digital trip meters, low fuel indicator, low oil indicator, low battery indicator, digital fuel gauge, gear shift light, electric start, engine kill switch and a clock. The KTM Duke 200 gets Multi Reflector headlight and LED tail lamp for better visibility.
BRAKES WHEELS AND SUSPENSION:
The KTM Duke 200 gets disc brakes at both front and rear with dual channel ABS. A 300 mm front disc and a 230 mm rear disc makes the braking job hassle-less. The bike gets 17 inch wheels at both front and rear.
The bike gets wider front and rear tyres with the dimension of 110/70-17 and 150/60-17 respectively while both are tubeless radial tyres. The bike also gets 4-piston with radial fixed caliper at front and single piston floating caliper at rear which supports the braking duty of the bike.
COLOURS AND PRICE:
The BS6 KTM Duke 200 is available in 2 beautiful shades which includes Electric Orange and Ceramic White. Both the colours are available at a price point of 2,24,482/- (INR) On-Road Mangalore.