Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons. Nissan launched its compact SUV in Indian market to boost the sales for it and thus it can stay in Indian market for long time. Yes, this provided some oxygen for the company. It got 50,000 enquiries and 5,000 bookings within just 5 days of launch.
This is really a big deal for Nissan as they were struggling to sell even some hundreds of cars every month whereas its competitors are getting sold like a hot cake. So, here we tell you about the Pros and Cons of the car. In which scenario you can buy one and you can just ignore and buy something else. So read the full article on Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons to know more about it.
- GETS 2 ENGINE OPTIONS AS PER YOUR NEED
- THE 1.0-L TURBO PETROL IS VERY PEPPY TO DRIVE
- COMPACT CAR
- EASY TO FILTER THROUGH THE TRAFFIC
- ENGINE IS PRETTY REFINED
- RETURNS GOOD FUEL ECONOMY
- VALUE FOR MONEY
- OFFERS AMAZING FEATURES
- DECENT NVH LEVELS
- GOOD RIDE AND HANDLING
- GOOD FAMILY CAR
- SERVICING CAN BE AN ISSUE FOR SOME RURAL PEOPLE
- ENGINE IS NOT THAT REFINED
- HIGH SPEED STABILITY IS AVERAGE
- AVERAGE BUILD QUALITY
- MISSES OUT ON SOME FEATURES WHICH ITS RIVALS ARE OFFERING
- AFTER SALE SERVICE IS NOT THAT GOOD
- SPARE PARTS AVAILABILITY
- POOR RESALE VALUE
- OVERALL MAINTENANCE
- ENGINE NOISE AND VIBRATION AT HIGH REVS
So we have mentioned all the major Pros And Cons of the car to make your decision easy. This is our article on the Nissan Magnite Pros and Cons. We have more exciting articles to post everyday so, please keep reading.