BS6 APACHE RTR 160 4V GETS FI MOTOR MAKES 16.02 BHP POWER
APACHE RTR 160 King of 160cc segment Apache RTR 160 4v Now Gets FI (Fuel-Injector) System, catalytic convertor and New LED headlamp setup to Follow BS6 emission Norms.
Click this link for Apache RTR 160 4v VS Pulsar NS 160 bs6 2020: Full Comparision. Which one is best value for money Machine in 2020.
TVS APACHE RTR 160 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Now bike Produces slightly less power than the bs4 model. Oil Cooled 159cc motor chunk output 16.02bhp and 14.12nm torque which is 0.7 ps and .6nm of torque less than the previous unit. In Practical Life, you Did not feel any power difference While Riding.
- Bs6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4v single disk, as well as dual disk model, receive a price hike. Single disk Varient cost around 1.02 lakh ex-showroom and dual disk with 130 wide rear tyre cost 1.05 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
- TVS also Provided New LED Headlamp setup to RTR160 4v For Better Light-Emitting and Visibility
- Advantage Over BAJAJ PULSAR NS160 is Better Build Quality, Reliable, Better looks, wider Rear 130 section tyre and Slightly more Features.
- Due To Fi system, Bikes Start Easily on One-touch Start Feature Inspire from its bigger sibling Apache rr310 also fuel Delivery Improves.
- Tvs Apache RTR160 4v Compete Against Pulsar NS160, Gixxer, Hornet 160R, and Yamaha FZ.
- Both Sigle Disk and Dual Disk Model Get Single Channel ABS as standard.
- 147kg of apache rtr 160 4v Available in Red, Blue, and Black Colours With Fresh Graphics.
- Company Also Introduced New Technology Feature Glide Through Technology plus (GTT+)Which Helps bike Easy to Ride in City Traffic.
- Mileage Also Increased by 4 to 5kmpl Due to FI System. now Gives 40kmpl in city and 45kmpl+ on highway
The motorcycle’s performance numbers as provided by the Nitin Autoroids are:-
- Max. speed: 135+ km/h (83.88 mph).
- 0-60km/h(37.8mph):(Time in sec): 4.8s
- 0-100 km/h (62 mph): (time in sec): 16.28s
1-5TH GEAR TOP SPEED
All gear 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th gear TOP SPEED on the eastern peripheral expressway.
|1 st||45 kmph|
|2 nd||69 kmph|
|3 rd||96 kmph|
|4 th||115 kmph|
|5 th||135+ kmph|
DRAG/LONG RACE RESULTS WITH APACHE RTR 160 4V
|Pulsar NS160 vs RTR 1604v||DRAG/LONG RACE||Result Awaited|
|Gixxer vs Apache RTR160 4v||LONG/DRAG RACE||RTR 160 4v Wins|
|Yamaha FZ vs RTR 160 4V||DRAG/LONG RACE||RTR 160 4v Wins|
|Honda Hornet 160R vs RTR 160 4v||LONG/DRAG RACE||RTR 160 4v Wins|