The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 is among the fastest scooters which are on sale in India. This scooter has made its own fan base because of its aesthetic appeal and performance. The scooter is available in 4 variants and 11 different colors. So read the full article on the TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 to know more about it.
Engine and Mileage of the TVS Ntorq 125 BS6:
The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 is powered by a 124.8 cc, 4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled, fuel injected, gasoline motor which puts out 9.1 bhp of power @7,000 rpm and 10.5 Nm of torque @5,500 rpm. This engine is mated to a CVT-i automatic gearbox. The fuel tank capacity is 5.8 litres and reserve fuel capacity is 1 litre. The scooter can do a top speed of around 100 kmph and the mileage is around 40 kmpl.
- Frame: High Rigidity Under Bone Tubular Type
- Dimensions: 1861x710x1164 mm (length, width, height)
- Wheelbase: 1285mm
- Ground Clearance: 155mm
- Kerb Weight: 118 kg
- Front suspension: Telescopic Suspension with Hydraulic Dampers
- Rear suspension: Coil spring with Hydraulic Dampers
- Front tyre: Tubeless 100/80-12
- Rear tyre: Tubeless 110/80-12
- Front: Disc 220mm with SBT / Drum 130mm with SBT
- Rear: Dia Drum 130mm
Colors and Price:
The TVS Ntorq 125 BS6 is available in 4 different variants namely Drum-BS6, Disc-BS6, Race Edition-BS6, Super squad Edition-disc which costs 92,420 rupees, 97,014 rupees, 1,01,126 and 1,03,997 rupees respectively. The prices mentioned here are On-Road Bangalore. Please visit your nearby showroom to get the exact On-Road price in your city.
There are 11 colors available in total with this scooter which includes Matte Yellow, Matte Red, Metallic Blue, Metallic Grey, Metallic Red, Metallic Silver, Metallic black/matte black/metallic red combination, Yellow and Black combination, Cmobat Blue, Invincible Red and Stealth Black.
• Fastest initial pickup of 0-60 in 9 Seconds
• Top speed of 95 Km/h
• First ever in-built LAP TIMER
• In-built TOP SPEED recorder